Error handling

Is there a way to handling all the errors and send them to me via email?
Thanks.

Hi @rscata, I'd recommend using this service, have you tried it already? https://sentry.io/

thanks @endel . I will try

Hello. It is possible to handle errors and send them via email using programming. Here's a general outline of how you can achieve this using C#:

Set up an email account to use for sending the error messages. You'll need to know the email address and password, as well as the SMTP server settings for the email provider.

In your application, catch any unhandled exceptions using a try-catch block. This will allow you to handle errors and take appropriate action, such as sending an email with the error details.

try
{
// Your code here
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
// Handle the error and send an email
}
In the catch block, create an email message with the error details, including the exception message, stack trace, and any other relevant information. You can use the System.Net.Mail namespace to create and send the email.

using System.Net;
using System.Net.Mail;

// Create the email message
MailMessage mail = new MailMessage();
mail.From = new MailAddress("your_email_address@example.com");
mail.To.Add("recipient_email_address@example.com");
mail.Subject = "Application Error";
mail.Body = "An error has occurred in your application:\n\n" + ex.Message + "\n\n" + ex.StackTrace;

// Set up the SMTP client
SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient();
client.Host = "smtp.example.com";
client.Port = 587;
client.UseDefaultCredentials = false;
client.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("your_email_address@example.com", "your_email_password");
client.EnableSsl = true;

// Send the email
client.Send(mail);
Make sure to test your error handling code thoroughly to ensure that it works as expected.
Note that sending emails for every error may not be practical, as it could generate a large number of emails. You may want to consider implementing a more sophisticated error logging and notification system that aggregates errors and sends periodic reports instead. I use this in my work on Chrome getprospect extension and it helps me a lot )